Sioux Media Group LTD (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “our), operator of this website (https://www.madlifes.com/) (hereinafter MADLIFES) is the controller of the information collected or provided via the website.
outlines what personal data may be processed, why it is held, how it is protected and what your rights are.
Accordingly, we aspire to comply fully with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and other relevant legislation protecting privacy rights.
- By clicking the box next to “I accept the Terms & Conditions” during the registration process.
DEFINITIONS For the purposes of this Policy:
- Data Protection Laws means all applicable laws relating to the processing of personal data,including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
- Personal Data means any information that relates to an individual who can be identified from that information.
- Data Subject means all living identifiable individuals about whom we hold Personal Data.
- Data Controller means Sioux Media Group LTD., which determines the purposes for which and the means by which Personal Data is processed.
- Processing means any activity or set of activities which is performed on Personal Data, whether or not by automated means. It includes obtaining, recording or holding the data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the data including organising, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
- Data Protection Officer means the person who is responsible for overseeing Sioux Media Group LTD’s data protection strategy and its implementation to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements.
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
- Provision of services: We use identifiers, website activity data and additionally, for registered users, contact information, payment information, commercial information and user contributions to present our website and its contents to you, including any interactive features on our website,to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Customer management (Registered Users): We use identifiers, contact information, payment and commercial information to manage a users and registered users account, to provide customer support and notices to the registered user about his account or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and notices about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it. We use identifiers and biometric information for the purpose of verifying your identity and the authenticity of the identifiers you provide to us while registering for certain services on the website.
- Customisation of content and marketing (Unregistered Users and Registered Users): We use identifiers and contact information, website activity data, user submitted personal information and user contributions to analyse your use of, or interest in, our website content, products, or services, in order to develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our website.
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether users of our website are unique, or whether the same user is using the website on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or fix technology problems, to verify your payment information, and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
1.2 OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (REGULATION (EU) 2016/679)
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals. We must always have a lawful basis to process Personal Data, as set out in the Data Protection Laws. Personal Data may be processed as necessary to perform a contract with the Data Subject, to comply with a legal obligation which the Data Controller is the subject of, or for the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or the party to whom the data is disclosed. The Data Subject must be told who controls the information (Sioux Media Group LTD), the purpose(s) for which we are processing the information and to whom it may be disclosed (“lawfulness, fairness and transparency”).
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Personal Data must not be collected for one purpose and then used for another. If we want to change the way, we use personal data we must first inform the Data Subject. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (“purpose limitation”).
- Processed only where it is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing. We will only collect personal data to the extent required for the specific purpose notified to the Data Subject (“data minimisation”).
- Accurate and kept up to date. Checks to Personal Data will be made when collected and regular checks must be made afterwards. We will make reasonable efforts to rectify or erase inaccurate information (“accuracy”).
- Kept only for the period necessary for processing. Information will not be kept longer than it is needed, and we will take all reasonable steps to delete information when we no longer need it (“storage limitation”).
- Secure and processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data. This includes protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (“integrity and confidentiality”).
1.3 TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
- WEB USER: The visitor's IP address will be recorded in the event that there is any misappropriation of information and/or content. If you sign up for a newsletter, your email can be used to send said newsletter, and for that purpose, no express consent derived from the purpose/ object of said form/functionality will be needed. Data Collected: Cookies, IP, Email.
- REGISTERED USER: We collect information you submit in order to personalise your account or for a specific function, for example date of birth, age, gender, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function. Data Collected: Cookies, IP, Email, User name, Password, Portal use log.
- CUSTOMER USER: We collect information you submit in order to personalise your account or for a specific function, for example date of birth, age, gender, your interests, preferences, feedback, survey responses, your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, and your communication preferences, as well as any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function.. Data Collected: Cookies, IP, Email, User name, Password, Portal use log, Payment history, Name and surname of the holder of the credit or debit card with which the service is used. The first 6 and last 4 digits of the credit or debit card with which the service is used.
1.4 THE SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING WAYS:
- Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed in section 1.3 directly from you.
- Automated technologies or interactions. We set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit the website or other websites owned by Sioux Media Group LTD. Please see Cookie section for more information.
1.5 PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your Personal Data for the minimum time necessary to fulfil our purposes, which will vary but can be defined as follows:
- WEB USER: The contact data will be kept indefinitely as long as there is no request for opposition or cancellation by the owner. Maintenance of service data for statistical purposes separately and indefinitely.
- REGISTERED USER: The identification data of registered users are kept as long as the registered user is active. The contact information is kept indefinitely, as long as there is no request for cancellation opposition by the owner of the data. Maintenance of service data for statistical purposes separately and indefinitely.
- CUSTOMER USER: The customer identification data is kept as long as the registration process is maintained. The data associated with the billing and purchasing processes for 5 years, which may be extended depending on the evolution of other laws (tax, fiscal, corporate or similar depending on the country subject to taxation). Data on commercial operations may be kept for a period of more than 5 years.
The treatment of said data will be treated in a dissociated or anonymised way for statistical or decision-making purposes. The contact information is kept indefinitely, as long as there is no request for cancellation opposition by the owner of the data. Maintenance of data of the provision of the service for statistical purposes indefinitely, derived that they will be kept anonymised or dissociated, so that the user cannot be linked.
1.6 PERSONAL DATA SHARING
1.7 INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Sioux Media Group LTD does not assign or transfer data to third parties located in jurisdictions other than the European Union.
1.8 RIGHTS OF DATA HOLDERS (OF INTERESTED PERSONS)
We will process all Personal Data in line with Data Subjects’ rights, as these are defined in the GDPR:
- The right to be informed. We need to tell you what data is being collected, how it is being used, how long it will be kept and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- The right of access. You can submit subject access requests, which oblige us to provide a copy of any Personal Data we hold concerning you.
- The right to rectification. If you discover that the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that it shall be updated.
- The right to erasure. You can request us to erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary, the data was unlawfully processed, or it no longer meets the lawful ground for which it was collected.
- The right to restrict processing. You can request us to limit the way we use Personal Data. It is an alternative to requesting the erasure of data, and might be used when an individual contests the accuracy of its Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You are permitted to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for you own purposes across different services.
- The right to data portability. You are permitted to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for you own purposes across different services.
- The right to object. You can object to the processing of Personal Data that is collected on the grounds of legitimate interests or the performance of a task in the interest/exercise of official authority. We must stop processing information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual or if the processing is for the establishment or exercise of defence of legal claims.
- The right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling. The GDPR includes provisions for decisions made with no human involvement, such as profiling, which uses Personal Data to make calculated assumptions about individuals. There are strict rules about this kind of processing, and individuals are permitted to challenge and request a review of the processing if they believe the rules aren’t being followed.
- Right of Origin (of the data). The right to know where or how your data was obtained. Please note that there may be occasions where you object to, or ask us to restrict, or stop, processing of your personal information, or erase it, but we shall be unable to comply with such requests for legal reasons. However, we will consider any requests or complaints which we receive and provide you with a response in a timely manner. If you are not satisfied with our response, you may take your complaint to the Republic of Cyprus’ supervisory authority, the Data Protection Commissioner Office.
1. Sioux Media Group LTD, as the Data Controller, is responsible for establishing policies and procedures in order to comply with data protection law and for implementing the Policy within its business areas.
2. The Data Protection Officer of Sioux Media Group LTD., under Article 39 of GDPR, is responsible, inter alia, for:
- Training Sioux Media Group LTD. employees on GDPR compliance requirements.
- Conducting regular assessments and monitoring to ensure GDPR compliance.
- Serving as the point of contact between Sioux Media Group LTD. and the relevant supervisory authority.
- Maintaining records of all data processing activities conducted by Sioux Media Group LTD.
- Reporting on compliance to the Managing Director of Sioux Media Group LTD.
- Responding to Data Subjects to inform them about how their Personal Data is being used and what measures Sioux Media Group LTD. has put in place to protect their data.
- Ensuring that Data Subjects’ requests relating to their Personal Data are fulfilled or responded to, as necessary.
3. Everyone who works for or with Sioux Media Group LTD. has responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored and handled appropriately and must ensure that it is handled and processed in line with this Policy and data protection principles. Specifically, they must ensure that:
- All Personal Data is kept securely.
- No Personal Data is disclosed either verbally or in writing, accidentally or otherwise, to any unauthorised third party.
- Personal Data is kept in accordance with this Policy’s requirements.
- Any queries regarding data protection and any data protection breaches are swiftly brought to the attention of the Data Protection Officer.
- Assisting the Data Protection Officer in maintaining accurate and up to date records of data processing activities.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is a figure that enjoys autonomy and that ensures the
observance of data protection regulations. He is responsible for the guidelines related to the
protection and processing of data, and supervises their compliance.
Any interested party can contact the DPO at any time, to communicate suggestions, process inquiries, request information or file complaints in relation to the protection of personal data and the security of this data.
Valid address for correspondence:
If you wish to contact the owner of this website, you should contact:
SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD
98, Amathounta Avenue, Rita Court,Block C, Flat 102
4532 - Limassol, Cyprus
Contact telephone number for SMS or WhatsApp: 35797641259
Email address: email@example.com
Updated on 10 th of December of 2021.
This website is owned by madlifes.com and its own and third-party cookies are installed in it, pursuant to this Policy. However, you may set the different categories of cookies that you wish to install. By changing cookie settings or accepting the Cookie Notice, you are authorising the installation of the cookies reported or configured (unless you have rejected them or have changed your browser settings to reject all or certain cookies by default).
2.1 First-party cookies
These cookies are sent to your device and managed exclusively by us for the purpose of ensuring the smooth running of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service as well as the user experience. These cookies remain on your browser, allowing us to recognise you as a repeat visitor to the website and adapt our content to suit your preferences.
2.2 Third-party cookies
If you interact with the content on our website you may also interact with third-party cookies. Third-party cookies are established by a domain that is different to our website and we do no manage them, nor are they used for our purposes. We cannot access the data stored in cookies on other websites when you navigate to these websites.
3. Type of cookies
Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to the website's functionality and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions carried out by you to receive services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to the presence of these cookies, but some parts of the website will not work.
Performance or analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor the visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to establish which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors visit the site. All of this is done with a view to introducing improvements based on an analysis of the user data.
Technical or preference cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation, such as, for example, language preference, number of results to be shown when the user initiates a search, content display according to the browser type, or the region where the user is located, etc. If you do not allow these cookies, some of our services will not function properly.
Behavioural or advertising cookies: These cookies, set by our advertising partners, store information about the users’ behaviour, obtained through the monitoring of their browsing behaviour so that the aforementioned companies may build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. If you do not allow these cookies, the advertising you receive will be less targeted.
Social media cookies: These cookies are set by a series of social media services which we have embedded to the website in order to allow you to share our content on these social networks. They are able to track your visits to other websites and create a profile of your interests. This may alter the content and messages you find on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you will not be able to view or use social sharing tools.
Through this website, and in accordance with the necessary consent provided for these purposes, the following cookies belonging to third parties and of the owner to madlifes.com, may be installed:
|COOKIE NAME||ORIGIN SERVER||PURPOSE||ESSENTIAL||OWNERSHIP||TYPE||TIME|
|_ga||GOOGLE.COM||ANALYTICAL||NO||THIRD-PARTY||ANALYTICAL||90 days or Permanent|
|_gid||GOOGLE.COM||ANALYTICAL||NO||THIRD-PARTY||ANALYTICAL||90 days or Permanent|
|_gat||GOOGLE.COM||ANALYTICAL||NO||THIRD-PARTY||ANALYTICAL||90 days or Permanent|
|__atuvc||AddThis||ANALYTICAL||NO||THIRD-PARTY||ANALYTICAL||90 days or Permanent|
|__atuvs||AddThis||ANALYTICAL||NO||THIRD-PARTY||ANALYTICAL||90 days or Permanent|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||TECNICAL||YES||THIRD-PARTY||PERMANENT||90 days or Permanent|
5. Consent and preferences
By clicking “Accept All Cookies” on our cookies banner or by accepting the different types of cookies through our configuration tool, you are granting your consent to the use of the above-listed cookies, during the indicated time periods and per the terms and conditions stipulated in this Cookies Policy.
Please note that you can set and modify your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the “Cookies Settings” button at the bottom of this page.
5.1 Deleting and blocking cookies
If you wish to delete your browsing data (including cookies stored on your device) or block cookies you may do so at any time via the settings on your internet browser on your device.
Bear in mind that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to change your cookie settings in the following browsers, please click on the relevant links:/p>
For other browsers, perform the search in your browser "disable cookies + browser name" .
5.2. Withdrawing your consent
Please note some essential cookies are necessary to use our “Member Access”.
You can withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies or disable the non-essential cookies at any time by clicking on the button “Manage Cookies” that you can find above or going to the settings menu in your browser which allows you to prohibit the installation of some or all of the cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies and then want to eliminate them permanently, you must delete them from the browser options below, since withdrawing your consent will prevent their use but will not eliminate them, as they are third-party cookies.
6. International transfers
8. Changes to the Cookies Policy
This document establishes the “General Terms and Conditions” that regulate the use of the products or services of Sioux Media Group LTD.
The download or use of any of those managed by said company by the user will imply full and complete acceptance of these Terms and General Conditions.
Ability to Accept Terms and General Conditions
The content of this website is exclusively for people aged over 18 or 21 according to the laws of each country.
Sioux Media Group LTD does not have and cannot have knowledge of the personal data of the users of its goods and services since in any case there is a completely anonymous telematic contracting from the point of view of the Service provider and therefore cannot be held liable for the use made by a minor with a mobile phone, telephone line, credit or debit card. Sioux Media Group LTD cannot in any way substitute the parental control that the guardian or head of the family must exercise over the minors for whom they are responsible, therefore, we recommend restricting our services to them, warning that they will be considered responsible for all purposes, the holder of the mobile phone number, telephone line, credit or debit card to which the provision of the service is associated.
In order to fully ensure that minors do not have access, we have taken the following action:
Notice to minors that they must leave the pages on all our sites. Apart from this notice that the websites are for adults, they have also been protected with the ICRA child protection system and the [Cyber Patrol] - [Cyber Sitter] - [Net Nanny] systems.
In this way parents can prevent the visualization by their children of this type of content.
To ensure that due to a fortuitous error, due to the many times arbitrariness of the search engines that use the indexing of the pages, our website is not obtained as a result of any word not directly associated with adult content, we carry out a constant control of the "logs" coming from our visit counters where each of the keys entered by the users of the main search engines is clearly reflected.
Our pages repudiate practices such as violations or pedophilia and one of the main objectives is to collaborate as far as possible with all organizations in defence of Human Rights for the total disappearance of this type of crime from the Internet.
Amendments to the Terms of Service
General Terms and Conditions may change at anytime and without notice. Continue use of the Website justify acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions.
madlifes.com (hereinafter “the Website”)
We are not responsible for the content of the websites that we link. Even so, we try to keep a repeated control of these and we will report to the authorities in clear cases of illegality such as exploitation of minors or promotion of violence.
The author of these pages is not responsible for the content of the companies to which he advertises. Most of these are on-demand data transmission services.
Advertising is also made to mobile messaging utilities or to the delivery of free electronic press material in order to collect email addresses from those responsible for said service and to whom we are unrelated.
We also do not approve and of course we do not mass send unsolicited e-mails for advertising purposes, improper publication in newsgroups or mailing lists, or ultimately anything that has any relation to activities known in this medium as "spam".
SOFTWARE PARTNERS SL:
SERVICE: Offers its partners the necessary software to offer online viewing services and / or download content (provided that the product and the contracted subscription modality allow it) of entertainment through its WEB services for compatible mobile phones and / or PC and Mac. Services include access to third party products and services.
Credit card subscription service: the user can choose the different forms of payment that are offered to have access to the contents or services of the portal for which they have paid.
Local taxes may apply.
All trial periods will be automatically renewed for the amount corresponding to a ONE MONTH MEMBERSHIP and under the same conditions (see below) in the event that the cancellation is not made before the expiration period.
• 0€ for 1 day/s (24 hours). automatically renewable for an amount of € 19.90 per month (720 hours) until cancelled.
• 1.00€ for 1 day/s (24 hours). automatically renewable for an amount of € 19.90 per month (720 hours) until cancelled.
NOTE:In the case of special offers at € 0, the company in charge of processing the payments will charge € 0.05 to verify the validity of the card. This charge will be returned within a period not exceeding fourteen (14) days.
Memberships to products
• 19.90€ for 30 day/s (720 hours). automatically renewable for an amount of € 19.90 per month (720 hours) until cancelled.
• 59.90€ for 180 day/s (4320 hours). automatically renewable for an amount of € 59.90 per month (720 hours) until cancelled.
For the convenience of the user, the subscription by credit card of MEMBERSHIPS to PRODUCTS is automatically renewed for the contracted period once it has been completed.
Member special offers
Special offers for members can only be enjoyed if you already have an ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP or trial period.
• 0.00€ for 1 day/s (24 hours). automatically renewable for an amount of € 9.99 per month (720 hours) until cancelled.
NOTE: In the case of special offers at € 0, the company in charge of processing the payments will charge € 0.05 to verify the validity of the card. This charge will be returned within a period not exceeding fourteen (14) days.
SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE CANCELLATION
The user can cancel his subscription at any time they wishe at the internet address: https://www.securebilling.pro/mis-suscripciones.htm .
“ON DEMAND” SERVICES (ON DEMAND)
Additionally, in other types of services such as livechat or premium videos, the user can buy additional credits in three types of packages: 50 credits for 4.99 €, 200 credits for 19.99 €, 699 credits for 59.99 €
The price per use of the livechat room is 15 credits per minute. * Local taxes may apply.
On your account statement the charges will appear as "Securebilli + 18885032707" or "SECUREBILLING.PRO- + 34672715077" or "Mainstream * + 18885032707".
OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT
Pay per minute service: the registered user will have access to the online members area of MADLIFES (domain to which these conditions are limited) by calling a premium number 803. This service is offered by third parties and has a price per call of € 1.21 / min. from landline and €1.57 / min. from mobile.
Each call has a maximum duration of 30 min. This service, reserved for people over 18 years of age, is provided by PROMOCIONESWEB 2016 SL - NIF: B76694918 - Address: C / Bethencourt Alfonso 23 piso 7 - 38002 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain).
Given that we have informed the user of the prices and conditions of our products and that the user has accepted the terms and conditions of use contained in this text, we inform you that:
Each claim will be evaluated individually before making any return. By default, when the user has not carried out the automatic unsubscription process at the web address https://www.securebilling.pro/ within the established period (a user can cancel their subscription for the following renewal period, never for a current period) no refund will be made.
You can contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org where one of our agents will attend you personally.
In no case will the premium webcam / livechat minutes enjoyed by the user be returned.
Once a return has been confirmed, it will be effective in your account within a maximum period of 10 business days.
ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
Only individuals of legal age (18 years or 21 years) may request and contract the services of Sioux Media Group LTD.
Similarly, the User must have all the equipment and software necessary to connect to its Services, including, among other things, the mobile phone or other access device as well as having the wap connection correctly configured to download content.
Sioux Media Group LTD may interrupt its Services in order to carry out whatever repair work, system corrections, maintenance and / or improvements it deems appropriate. It may also temporarily or permanently modify or interrupt specific Services offered by it or by third parties.
All users agree not to attempt to interfere with the operation of the Website. The following condition should not be breached by the user:
violate laws in the jurisdiction you are accessing from.
host any negative content or other material that User may find disturbing.
must be persons of 18 years of age and above.
Content of images showing illegal sexual activity is strictly forbidden.
LIABILITY OF Sioux Media Group LTD
Sioux Media Group LTD will not be responsible for losses or damages that may arise from misuse of the content or service provided by SOFTWARE PARTNERS SL
Sioux Media Group LTD does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the data, programs, information or opinions, whatever the origin, that circulate on its network or on the networks that the User can access through SOFTWARE PARTNERS SL The User assumes sole responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing said content as well as its reproduction or dissemination.
Sioux Media Group LTD will not be responsible for the technical availability or the contents of the Web / WAP pages of third parties that the User accesses through a link ("link") included in the Web.
Sioux Media Group LTD will not be responsible for those cases in which the products or services requested by the user are not delivered or provided correctly when this is derived from causes not attributable to Sioux Media Group LTD highlighting, by way of example but not limited, those cases in which the user does not request the product or service correctly (wording errors in the keywords of the request messages), those cases in which the product is not downloaded due to operator connectivity problems, problems in the configuration of the mobile terminal, or incompatibility between the requested product or service and the requesting mobile phone model when Sioux Media Group LTD has previously warned about said compatibility.
THE LIABILITY OF Sioux Media Group LTD WILL BE LIMITED IN PRINCIPLE TO THE VALUE OF THE AMOUNT SATISFIED BY THE USER FOR THE SERVICES OFFERED UNDER THESE GENERAL CONDITIONS.
Sioux Media Group LTD cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect events, acts or damages that may arise for the User or for third parties as a result of the use of the Content provided by partners of Sioux Media Group LTD and technically managed by it. This limited warranty and the limitation of liability mentioned in the preceding paragraphs will not affect or prejudice your imperative rights.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD Web and Wap sites, their contents and Intellectual Property rights, the programming and the design of the Web are fully protected by copyright, their reproduction, communication, disclosure and distribution being prohibited unless otherwise stated have the required authorization. Likewise, all the distinctive signs that appear on the website and Wap are owned by SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD or third parties, their reproduction or distribution under any means being prohibited, without the due, prior and express authorization of the owner.
SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD reserves the right to unilaterally withdraw any of the content, services or utilities incorporated into the Website owned by SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD.
The SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD Web, Wap sites associated logos and names are our trademarks and/or service marks. Other trademarks, service marks, names, and logos used on or through the Website, such as trademarks, service marks, names, or logos associated with third party content providers, are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks, service marks, or logos.
These Terms of Service, your use of the Website, and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus, without regard to conflict of law rules. Nothing contained in these Terms of Service shall constitute an agreement to the application of the laws of any other nation to the Website. You agree that the Website shall be deemed a passive Website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over us, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Cyprus. The sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms of Service shall be in an appropriate court located in Limassol, Cyprus. You hereby submit to the jurisdiction and venue of said Courts.
These general conditions are governed by Cypriot legislation and any conflict that may arise derived from the provision of services by SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD or the interpretation and application of these conditions, both parties, SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD and the user themself, with express resignation to their jurisdiction, they submit to that of the Courts and Tribunals of Limassol.
DMCA NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), MADLIFES will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to MADLIFES designated copyright agent identified below. Please also note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. MADLIFES reserves the right at its sole and entire discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of MADLIFES users who infringe, or appear to infringe, the intellectual property or other rights of third parties.
If you believe that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MADLIFES copyright agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest.
- Description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the SITE (preferably including specific url's associated with the material).
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please, send your Notice of Claimed Infringement either to e-mail email@example.com
Copyright Contact Information :
If you prefer to contact us via postal mail, email, you may do so here:
SIOUX MEDIA GROUP LTD
98, Amathounta Avenue, Rita Court,Block C, Flat 102
4532 - Limassol, Cyprus
Teléfono de contacto para SMS o WhatsApp: 35797641259
Mail de contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org
All other visual depictions displayed on this Website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because said visual depictions do not consist of depictions of conduct as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D), but are merely depictions of non-sexually explicit nudity, or are depictions of simulated sexual conduct, or are otherwise exempt because the visual depictions were created prior to July 3, 1995.
With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexually explicit conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created.
The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records:
MADLIFES Custodian of Records:
ASG CONTENT PAYMENTS LLC , 2880W OAKLAND PARK BLVD, SUITE 225C.
OAKLAND PARK, FL,33311, US